Ultrasonic blind cleaners have been employed in the hard window treatment market for almost forty years. Ultrasonic cavitation removes, dust, dust mites, dirt, cigarette smoke residue from slats, strings, and all gear track mechanisms and is used by professional cleaning services and retailers.
Even blind manufacturers know ultrasonic blind cleaning technology is the best way to clean their products.
Residential and commercial blind cleaning can be a difficult undertaking, especially when dealing with the various hard window covering materials available in today’s market like metal, plastic and faux wood. Ultrasonic technology is recognized by the industry to be the fastest and most effective method of cleaning. It is recommended by several blind manufacturers when it comes to their own products and styles, including vertical blinds, pleated and honeycomb shades, silhouettes, luminettes, woven woods and traditional venetian blinds.
Faster, better blind cleaning technology offers potential for business growth.
- Ultrasonic blind cleaning solutions are gentle and fragrance-free
- Clinically shown to reduce dust mites and other airborne allergens
- Regular cleaning extends the life of blinds
- Tracks and mechanisms get cleaned and work better
- Offers an opportunity to improve or expand your current business and your bottom line
- Endorsed by leading manufacturers of hard window coverings such as Hunter Douglas
Learn how an ultrasonic parts cleaner provides the finest post processing available to remove soluble support material from your nylon and metal 3D manufactured products.
Learn how the largest dedicated provider of additive manufacturing/3D printing, rapid prototyping, tooling and injection molding services in U.S. made the switch to ultrasonic cleaning.