Dual stage ultrasonic cleaning system with heated non-ultrasonic rinse is used to clean surgical instruments in an offshore military hospital operating room. Utilizing the standard design features of our Pro Plus models, this system required special voltage requirements using only 120 Volts supply voltage accomplished by dual plugs and interlocking heat and sound to stay within electrical supply limits.
- Dual stage aqueous cleaner
- 2000 Watts peak ultrasound
- 40 kHz
- Dual stage filtration
- 1 phase, 120 Vac, 15 Amp Dual plug
- 18″ Length x 24″ Width x 14″ Depth
- 64″ Length x 31″ Width x 34″ Depth
- 33 Gallons – each tank gallons
Our team of ultrasonic cleaning experts can help you find the right ultrasonic soap for your job and budget.