New Mathers Metals (NHK)
Three stage ultrasonic wash, ultrasonic rinse and heated updraft dryer to clean components in the manufacturing process of automotive stabilizer bars. The wash and rinse stages are outfitted with 25 kHz ultrasonic transducers to deliver more aggressive cleaning energy to the parts. An onboard 1800 BTU air conditioning system provides additional cooling to the electrical circuitry due to extreme heat and humidity in the plant.
- Air conditioning system for extreme electronics cleaning
- All stainless steel exterior frame
- 25 kHz ultrasound – wash & rinse tanks
- 5000 Watt hot air dryer
- 3 phase, 208-240 Vac, 40 Amp
- 18″ Length x 18″ Width x 20″ Depth each tank
- 89″ Length x 26″ Width x 36″ Height
- 25 Gallons – each tank gallons
Our team of ultrasonic cleaning experts can help you find the right ultrasonic soap for your job and budget.