HP1818X2 Dye Tank
Looking to dye digitally manufactured parts built on Hewlett Packards’s Multi Jet Fusion 5200/ 4200 Series printers quickly and effectively? The twenty gallon HP1818 dyes parts faster, with more consistent results, uses significantly less dye material and with one-third less labor costs than other boiler dyeing methods. Unit is equipped with a high velocity circulation system to move heated material through printed part reaching even hard to reach areas with precision uniformity.
– First Tank Heated Rinse “Promotes opening of pores
– 2nd Tank – Dye Tank
- Dual Tank
- Digital controls
- Adjustable heat to 200°F
- Dual action opposed spray bars
- High volume Ryton pump
- 24 hour/ 7 day time clock
- 1 phase/ 208 – 220 VAC/ 20 Amp
- 18” length x 18” with x 20” working depth
- 34” length x 22” width x 32” height
- 2-20 gallons
Our team of ultrasonic cleaning experts can help you find the right ultrasonic soap for your job and budget.