Cut drying time while protecting your critical parts.
When items are removed from an ultrasonic cleaning tank, they must be dried quickly to maintain their pristine state. Our Omega® Viking 6800 Hot Air Dryer use a highly effective updraft drying method to accomplish just that.
Faster drying means higher productivity and better results.
Air heated to the optimal temperature of 160°F flows from the bottom up and re-circulates around the parts until they are dry. This rapid-dry process eliminates time-consuming hand drying, dramatically reduces overall drying time, and prevents the accumulation of moisture to prevent spotting and corrosion.
Omega® 6900 Tunnel Dryer
Dry 3 Baskets of Parts in 5 Minutes or Less!
Omega® 6900 Tunnel Dryer Features:
• Down-draft recirculating hot air dryer
• 1100 CFM blower
• Programmable digital temperature control
• Digital timer controlled process time
• Guillotine style doors for faster processing
• Portable – four (4) locking swivel casters
• Exterior Hammertone powder coated frame
• 34” Conveyor height
• Overall dimensions: 57” length x 26” width x 77” height
• 1 Phase, 240 VAC, 30 Amp
• Two (2) year guarantee
• Optional load and unload conveyors availabe
Our hot air dryers are available in two sizes to meet your needs. Click here to find out more.