Cut Drying Time while Protecting your Critical Parts with an Ultrasonic Dryer.
When items are removed from an ultrasonic cleaning tank, they must be dried quickly to maintain their pristine state. Our Omega® Viking 6800 Hot Air Dryer use a highly effective updraft drying method to accomplish just that.
Faster drying means higher productivity and better results.
Air heated to the optimal temperature of 160°F flows from the bottom up and re-circulates around the parts until they are dry. This rapid-dry process eliminates time-consuming hand drying, dramatically reduces overall drying time, and prevents the accumulation of moisture to prevent spotting and corrosion.
Omega® 6900 Tunnel Dryer
Dry 3 Baskets of Parts in 5 Minutes or Less!
Omega® 6900 Tunnel Dryer Features:
• Down-draft recirculating hot air dryer
• 1100 CFM blower
• Programmable digital temperature control
• Digital timer controlled process time
• Guillotine style doors for faster processing
• Portable – four (4) locking swivel casters
• Exterior Hammertone powder coated frame
• 34” Conveyor height
• Overall dimensions: 57” length x 26” width x 77” height
• 1 Phase, 240 VAC, 30 Amp
• Two (2) year guarantee
• Optional load and unload conveyors availabe
Our hot air dryers are available in two sizes to meet your needs. Click here to find out more.