Hot air dryers cut drying time without risking your valuable parts.
Once items emerge from an ultrasonic unit, they still must be dried quickly to maintain their pristine state. Our Omega® Viking 6800 Hot Air Dryer uses a gentle updraft drying method that safely and quickly completes the job. Air heated to the optimal temperature of 160°F flows from the bottom up and re-circulates around the parts until they are dry.
Faster drying means better results with less work.
This rapid-dry process dramatically reduces overall drying time and prevents the accumulation of moisture, as well as the resulting spotting and corrosion. It also eliminates time-consuming hand drying, freeing up staff to work in other areas and increasing productivity.
Omega® 6800 Hot Air Dryer Features:
- Two available sizes
- Up-draft recirculating hot air dryer
- 1100 CFM blower
- 5700 watts heat
- Programmable digital temperature control
- Digital timer controlled process time
- Hinged or sliding door are available
- Portable – four (4) locking swivel casters
- Exterior Hammertone powder coated frame
- Overall dimensions: depends on unit
- 1 Phase, 240 VAC, 30 Amp
- Two (2) year guarantee
For more information request a quote here.