After a long summer of lockout negotiations, it’s great that NFL football is back! Of course, that also means a return of fantasy football!
Fans across the country spent hours studying up on their favorite players to draft the ultimate fantasy team.
If you didn’t pick up Adrian Peterson, Percy Harvin, or Donovan McNabb, then you may not have any Vikings on your team this year. However, here’s one Viking that should help your team: an ultrasonic Viking Multi-Stage unit.
As you know, if you play fantasy football, the key to a good team is the ability to be diverse. You want a team that is not one-dimensional. You need two strong running backs, a QB who can throw for a lot of yards and TDs, and at least two consistently targeted receivers and/or tight ends. Likewise, a good ultrasonic unit should be efficient, effective, and able to handle audibles such as specialized and hard to clean parts!
We, at Omegasonics, suggest that you analyze the “opponent” before you make your first round ultrasonic pick. Ask the questions, “What kind of items will I be cleaning?” and “How do I want to dry those items?”
How to Make your First Round Ultrasonic Pick (System):
- Viking X2: (choose 2): ultrasonic wash, heated rinse, and ultrasonic rinse
- Viking X3: (choose 3): ultrasonic wash, heated rinse, ultrasonic rinse, and hot air dryer
- Viking X4: ultrasonic wash, heated rinse, ultrasonic rinse, cascade rinse and hot air dryer
How to Make your Second Round Ultrasonic Pick (Tank Size):
- Pro: 18″ length x 18″ width x 14″ depth
- Pro Plus: 18″ length x 24″ width x 14″ depth
- Super Pro: 18″ length x 34″ width x 14″ depth
- Power Pro 6000: 24″ length x 36″ width x 20″ depth
No matter which ultrasonic machine you end up selecting, your unit comes with all of the parts necessary to take your team to the championship.
Each System Includes:
- Stainless steel tanks – all fully insulated
- Exterior Hammerton powder coat finish
- Digital temperature controls – each tank
- Digital timer controlled ultrasound-wash
- Dual stage filtration-wash stage
- Single stage filtration-rinse stage
- Low-level float sensors – each stage
Omegasonics hopes your team has much success against the competition this season, both in your fantasy league and with your business. If you have further questions, feel free to contact one of our ultrasonic cleaning and restoration experts toll free at (800) 669-8227…. before you incur a play clock violation.
Have an ultrasonic day!