Mirus Custom Pro DX3
Dual stage ultrasonic cleaning system with heated non-ultrasonic rinse is used to clean surgical instruments in an offshore military hospital operating room. Utilizing the standard design features of our Pro Plus models, this system required special voltage requirements using only 120 Volts supply voltage accomplished by dual plugs and interlocking heat and sound to stay within electrical supply limits.
- Ultrasonic primary wash
- Dual output timer controls ultrasound and secondary filtration
- Heated secondary rinse
- Dual stage filtration with overflow weir
- All stainless steel plumbing
- Hot air dry final stage
- 304 #4 Stainless steel frame
- 3 phase/ 208-220 VAC, 30 Amp
- 18″ Length x 18″ Width x 20″ Depth
- 89″ Length x 26″ Width x 36″ Depth
- 25 Gallons – each tank gallons
Our team of ultrasonic cleaning experts can help you find the right ultrasonic soap for your job and budget.